The Office of the University Registrar is a repository of records. It serves as the frontline service unit that stewards the academic records of students and handles curricular and academic information, student’s admissions. Registration, grades verification, evaluation, accreditation, graduation, production of diplomas and transcript of records. Responsible for monitoring the integrity and authenticity of each record. We make them available upon request but subject to the existing rules and regulations.
Student’s Records are kept in perpetual and considered classified as confidential and unclassified or non-confidential records. Furthermore, this office counsels’ students, staff & faculty on academic matters to enforce the policies and regulations of this University.
- Issuance of Transcript of Records (TOR);
- Issuance of Diploma
- Issuance of Certification, Authentication and Verification
- Issuance of General Weighted Average (GWA)
- Issuance of Certifications: Earned units; PD 907(Automatic C.S Eligibility);
- Report of Grades,
- Honorable Dismissal, etc.
- Preparation, Submission and Distribution of Academic Calendar.
- Assist on Registration and Enrollment Matters.
- Verify student scholastic records and performance.
- Updating of deficiency grades.
For online request of documents, please send us an Email.